[openbox] Re: Notice

Kacper Wysocki kacperw at online.no
Tue Oct 21 13:58:34 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:39 PM, vlad <vla at uni-bonn.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:20:28AM -0700, Thayer Williams wrote:
>> I keep receiving the below message in batches of 6-10 emails at a
>> time.  Is this normal behaviour for this mailing list?
>
> it's obviously spam.

It's a particularily wasteful kind of spam - a buggy, looping
autoresponder. Unfortunately standard fare these days on any
mailinglist.

Could the owner of the autoresponder (cc'd here) please fix their
program or unsubscribe from the openbox list? I've gotten at least 40
messages like this in the past few days.. and we're all likely to get
a flurry per post to this list ad infinitum.

-K
--
http://kacper.doesntexist.org
http://windows.dontexist.net