<bar> option and focus_cycle_draw_indicator() in frame_adjust_shape()

Ryoichiro Suzuki rspace at rspace.org
Wed Nov 19 11:00:31 EST 2008

hi

Thanks to devs and contributors' big efforts,
I'm using openbox with <bar>no</bar> for focus cycling to get rid of a
bit ugly black outline.
But resizing a temporaly focused window(e.g. toggle maximize) during
window cycling seems to make
bar/outline appear regardless of the option.
As subject says it looks to me that focus_cycle_draw_indicator() is
called if changes happen to the temp-focused window.
I think even the bar shown on resizing shouldn't be drawed accordingly
for consistency.
What do you think?

(='x'=) nyan nyan~