[openbox] Re: Error Message after exiting Openbox

Kent Frazier 000krf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 14:46:20 EST 2008

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> I suspect these messages are emitted during the openbox session, but
> you see them only when exiting openbox.
>
> If everything else functions okay you can safely ignore these
> messages. Gtk aplications often emit messages like these, and CRITICAL
> does not mean that your system is going to blow up :) .
>
> -- Johan

This makes me feel somewhat better. :)  However, since this is
occurring after starting openbox and then immediately exiting I
shouldn't be running any Gtk applications, should I? I'm not yet using
autostart, that I know of, and I haven't installed any gui
applications except Obconfig and Obmenu.

Kent