Error Message after exiting Openbox

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Sat Nov 8 10:15:26 EST 2008

"Kent Frazier" <000krf at gmail.com> writes:

> New user here. I'm am installing Arch Linux following their Beginners
> Guide. I have just completed installing Openbox and get the following
> error message after exiting back to the console.
>
> [code]
> (openbox:4382): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_destroy: assertion
> 'hash_table != "NULL' failed
> [\code]

I suspect these messages are emitted during the openbox session, but
you see them only when exiting openbox.

If everything else functions okay you can safely ignore these
messages. Gtk aplications often emit messages like these, and CRITICAL
does not mean that your system is going to blow up :) .

-- Johan