[openbox] multi screen and maximize windows issue

Filip Wojciechowski fwojciec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:47:10 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Hasse R. Hansen <hasse at ramlev.dk> wrote:
> here http://pastebin.com/m324a2ee4
>
>  --
>
> :o)
>  Hasse Ramlev Hansen
>  ramlev.dk

First post to this list so hello everybody :)

Maybe I can help in this case, maybe...  My setup is also nvidia
based, but slightly different -- I have two screens which are on
permanently, but what I can tell you that when the server flag
"Xinerama" is enabled the two displays are treated as one screen;
switching this flag to off results in screens being treated as
separate entities (you still retain the ability to move windows
between screens and such, though).

In other words, you could try changing your xinerama server flag to

Section "ServerFlags"
       Option          "Xinerama"      "off"
EndSection

and see if that changes anything.