[openbox] Having transparency "issues"

Bartosz Oudekerk bartosz-openbox at unreachablehost.net
Mon Jun 30 04:23:22 EDT 2008

Myles Green wrote on 28/06/2008 16:44 -0600:

> >To see if it's application/type specific I also tried roxterm and that
> >did not work, but aterm transparency does work. Weird.

IIRC, aterms transparency isn't real transparency. Can you actually see
other windows behind it, or just the background?

If the latter, than you have, contrary to your conclusion, *not*
established if transparency works or not.

Regards,
--
Bartosz Oudekerk
I think a better name for PAM might be SCAM, for Swiss Cheese Authentication