Modifiers on keybindings

Delcides F. Sousa Jr delcides at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:00:46 EST 2008

  Hi,

    The documentation for bindings states that

KEY-COMBINATION is the key combination which you want to bind to the
actions. The format for the KEY-COMBINATION is: Modifier-Modifier-Key.
Any number of modifiers (0 or more) can be used together, and they are
each separated by a "-".

    But certain actions, like NextWindow and PrevWindow seem to
require at least one modifier. I can bind a "common" key to
NextWindow, the dialog will show up but it won't select until I press
return.  Am I missing anything on the configuration ? Is it at all
possible to have Next/PrevWindow functioning without some sort of
modifier ?

  Thanks for your input

Delcides.