Knute knuteh at
Tue Feb 19 09:02:45 EST 2008

I just did a search for the theme option  menu.overlap.

What I found was that it not only did overlap, but also vertical offset
with that one number.

Would it possible to make that a two parameter option???

such as:   menu.overlap: <horizontal offset> <vertical offset>

both defaulting to 0

[whine]I was wanting to have like 50 pixels offset, but have it aligned
with the menu option, and found it annoying that it would drop down a
line or two.[/whine]

It would also give themes more flexibility.