VMWare in openbox 3.4.6.1

Roman Pořízka porizka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:10:35 EST 2008

Hi,
 I've got problem with running vmplayer in openbox 3.4.6.1. I have
 several keybindings which start with C-A- and escape sequence from
 VMplayer is by default C-A. After i press C-A in vmplayer there are
 several messages in xsession-errors file:

 Openbox-Message: Conflict with key binding in config file
 Openbox-Message: Conflict with key binding in config file
 Openbox-Message: Conflict with key binding in config file

 and I can't use my keybindings anymore. This isn't happening with
openbox 3.4.5.

 With regards,
 Roman Porizka