Per-App Keybindings

Knute knuteh at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 10:40:52 EST 2008

I'm wondering if there are any plans for per-app keybindings in the
works.

I have used fvwm in the past, and found that to be a very useful
feature.

I had keybindings to move apps to the corners and such (who doesn't),
anyway, I had the same keybinding for tvtime to move it to different
corners when it was in the way.   For one corner on that one, I had it
resize to a smaller size as well as move it.

Since I don't want to have EVERY app that I send to that corner
resized, I was curious about whether keybindings can be made
app-specific al a fvmw?   I've searched the docs, and haven't found
any, and went thru the archives back a few months, and didn't find
anything about this.

Is it in the works? or implimented? or is this the first time it's been
brought up?  :D

Just curious,

Knute