[openbox] HCI-based suggestions for minor feature additions and behaviour updates

Clay Barnes clay at hci-matters.com
Fri Feb 1 14:09:30 EST 2008

On 13:30 Fri 01 Feb     , Dave Foster wrote:
> Dana Jansens wrote:
>> lol yeah.  the outline bar is fixed as being black and white at the
>> moment.  perhaps making this themeable would be worthwhile?  i imagine
>> it losing a lot of its contrast/quick visablity however.
>>
> Sure, theme it up!  Keep the defaults as the black though.  Or maybe, try
> to generate contrasting colors?
>
> daf

Since my terminals are black, as is my background, I find that black
boarders are less visible than ideal.  I was hoping to play with some
other color values to make it more so.  I'm not sure if it belongs in
the theme (so it will match) or rc.xml (because the two parts that it
has to contrast with are the application contents and the background,
neither of which are determined by the theme settings).

I am sure, however, that it is an option that would really benefit
cases like mine.

--
Clay Barnes

Website:
http://www.hci-matters.com

GPG Public Key (Fingerprint 0xbb14 fce2 1199 c413):
http://www.hci-matters.com/keys/claybarnes_public_key_until20080718.gpg