[openbox] Executing two action commands

Bartosz Oudekerk bartosz-openbox at unreachablehost.net
Sun Aug 17 09:25:04 EDT 2008

Mikael Magnusson wrote on 17/08/2008 15:04 +0200:
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Sy Ali wrote:
>
> >I'm trying to do an openbox-compatible version of this:
> >
> ><keybind key="A-F5">
> > <action name="Execute">
> >   <command>openbox --reconfigure && xrefresh</command>
> > </action>
> ></keybind>
>
> <keybind key="A-F5">
>   <action name="Execute">
>     <command>openbox --reconfigure</command>
>   </action>
>   <action name="Execute">
>     <command>xrefresh</command>
>   </action
> </keybind>

Note that the above does not execute the equivalent of
'openbox --reconfigure && xrefresh', but
'openbox --reconfigure ; xrefresh', although I don't think it really
matters in this particular case.

Regards,
--
Bartosz Oudekerk
I think a better name for PAM might be SCAM, for Swiss Cheese Authentication