Executing two action commands

Sy Ali sy1234 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 08:13:52 EDT 2008

http://icculus.org/openbox/index.php/Help:Actions#Execute

Global Actions > Execute says:

... no other shell expansions or scripting syntax may be used in the
command unless they are passed to the sh command. Also, the &
character must be written as & in order to be parsed correctly.

I need an example of something which needs &
I need an example of using 'sh'

Is this the method for executing two commands with one hotkey?

I could use a script, but I'd rather have all commands within the xml itself.

I played around with various && type combinations, but I
gather that this won't work and I need to use 'sh'.  However, I'm only
vaguely aware of what that means, and I've been unable to google my
way to an answer.

I'm trying to do an openbox-compatible version of this:

<keybind key="A-F5">
  <action name="Execute">
    <command>openbox --reconfigure && xrefresh</command>
  </action>
</keybind>