[openbox] change workspace with mousepointer

Mikael Magnusson mangosoft at comhem.se
Thu Sep 20 08:31:41 EDT 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Christian Larsson wrote:

> Is there a way to change workspace by dragging the mouse pointer to the edge
> of the screen, like in xcfe?
> Since it is possible to drag windows between workspaces I was hoping this
> could wokt to =)

I am sort of working on this, but don't hold your breath :).
In the meantime you can use this program
http://mikachu.ath.cx/slask/edgeswitch-0.11.tar.bz2

You'll have to open edgeswitch.c and change screen_num_desktops = 4; to
the correct value, and it doesn't implement timers so it'll switch
instantly when you move to the edge. (I wrote it a long time ago).

--
Mikael Magnusson