Focus on raise

Chris Wareham chriswareham at chriswareham.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 16:18:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to Openbox 3.4.4, and noticed a change in
behaviour. Previously, when a window was raised it gained the focus,
whereas now the window is still raised but focus remains with the
previous window. This is apparent when I use the nc console program that
comes with the NEdit text editor to open a file as a new tab in an
existing session. I had a look at the example rc.xml file and the
release notes (very comprehensive by the way!) but could not see
anything that would affect the focus behaviour. Just in case it's
relevant, I don't use "focus follows mouse pointer". Is there any way of
restoring the previous focus behaviour?

Regards,

Chris