[openbox] new opaque-nextwindow patch

Tanjeff-Nicolai Moos tanjeff at not-another-server.net
Mon Oct 15 05:05:26 EDT 2007

Am Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:34:48 +0200
schrieb Tore Anderson <tore at linpro.no>:

> Sounds sweet.  I applied your patch (cleanly) to Ubuntu's 3.4.4-1
> version of Openbox, and rebuilt it without problems.  However it
> doesn't seem to work for me (it just behaves like before).
Sorry, I don't understand what you did. I don't use ubuntu, so I am not
very familiar with the techniques used by them. I just installed Ubuntu
7.04 now and installed all updates. In the package repository I didn't
find openbox 3.4.4-1, only an earlier version. The deb-package from the
openbox site doesn't contained source code. Further, I didn't find a
source code package in the ubuntu package repository (using synaptic).

So, can you please describe how to get their source and how you
compiled and installed it?

Regards, Tanjeff