[openbox] sound?

vlad vla at uni-bonn.de
Thu Nov 29 14:08:10 EST 2007

hello,

i don't want to troll around, but i think this idea to make sounds when
smth happens, is really stupid. sounds are annoying (the machine with the PING).
it has actually nothing todo with the _window_ manager.
having hooks to trigger events when starting or quitting an application may be
useful and imo a good idea. on the other hand one can have scripts which
do the same.

vlad