Openbox + Bbdock

Jacques Bon jbon at cafcom.net
Sun Nov 11 12:38:38 EST 2007

Hello all,

I use Openbox in a school X-terminals network, with BBdock. Both are
very fine, but I have a problem : I would like to put an "Exit" icon in
the dock. I can do it with the "killall openbox" command in
the .bbdockrc.

*But* 3-6 yo pupils are connected (on X-terminals) under the same
login (one login for the class), so with this command, one child kills
openbox for all the children connected with the same login.

Would you see a way to exit openbox with a bbdock icon, killing just
the child's session ?

Thanks for your help

--
Jacques Bon