[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.3.994 released

Clay Barnes clay.barnes at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:04:28 EDT 2007

On 16:33 Tue 29 May     , Dana Jansens wrote:
> On 5/29/07, Clay Barnes <clay.barnes at gmail.com> wrote:
> >I haven't put it up yet, as I haven't finished my reference docs (a
> >pari of images showing the numberpad and vi-style versions of the
> >bindings), and I'm still trying to figure how to integrate the move
> >from edge functions well.  I'm not working today, so I may well finish
> >by the end of the evening.
> >
> >Anyone know of a better place to host than the wiki?  (Or at least a
> >place in addition to the wiki...)
>
> What's wrong with using the wiki? That's really why it's a wiki in the
> first place.. So everyone can contribute what they have to offer.

Nothing wrong, really, I was just wondering if anyone know a *better*
place---no insult intended, of course!  :-D

> >Also, question for the list:  Is there a way to bind multiple keys
> >(not modifiers) to an action?  For example LeftArrow+KP_Enter or
> >Ctrl+UpArrow+J?  The current syntax seems to preclude that, but I
> >thought I'd ask.
>
> You can't do that, no. But you can make a chain. Control-Up -> Control-J.

Too bad.  I wanted to use non-modifier keys as supplemental modifiers,
because the modifiers are in non-ergonomic places on a traditional
keyboard for a large number of keys.

--
Clay Barnes