[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.3.993 released

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Sat May 26 09:54:48 EDT 2007

On 5/26/07, hungerburg <dub at lazy.shacknet.nu> wrote:
> On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 03:59:14PM -0400, Dana Jansens wrote:
>
> > * Add C-A-Up/Down mouse bindings to switch desktops, similar to the
> >   C-A-Left/Right/Up/Down keyboard bindings
>
> Dear Dana,
>
> please find attached a patch to add those to the mouse-focus
> config too, the one that gets installed in the docs.
>
> also, not to be a nuisance, a separate patch, because it may
> be controversial, to remove the raise action from client
> clicks. I think this and mouse-focus go together, or is it
> just me? please, drop as you wish :)

Thanks for the patches, the completely skipped my mind to adjust that
in the mouse focus example, and I agree with your change to not Raise
as well, by default. :) Thanks.

> PS: the new obconf does no longer mess up rc.xml formatting;
> this is sooo good!

I'm glad :) I think the problem is just in what function call the
ObConf2 branch is using to write the rc.xml. The ObConf1 branch is
using a different function.