[openbox] [RELEASE] Openbox 3.3.994 released

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Fri May 25 18:38:46 EDT 2007

danakj at orodu.net said:
> As a testament to the difficulty of making software releases, there
> was a little bug introduced in 3.3.993 that was causing some general
> mayhem.
>
> I have removed the 3.3.993 downloads, and created a new 3.3.994
> release with the bug fixed. The new packages are available for
> download here:

And I must have read this message, but went off and blindly downloaded
.993 by mistake since I presumably got the old version of the Wiki page
or something.

Anyway, .994 is working fine here so far.  Thanks!

One question - I'm still getting these from libwnck in .xsession-errors
with ROX-Filer and Tasklist, with OB *.994*:

(Tasklist:9829): Wnck-WARNING **: Unhandled action type (nil)

It was not clear to me from the emails regarding this what the
resolution is - do I just ingore these?

I'll also try and test on Monday on my other box which is still running
Debian sarge, but has Xinerama so I can try the moving maximized windows
thing.

-mato