[openbox] trouble compiling on Fedora Core 6

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Mon May 21 13:00:45 EDT 2007

lostson wrote:
> Is someone making Fedora rpm's [...]?

I am. :)

I'm Fedora's downstream for Openbox-foo at the moment. I've got several things
that require my attention today and tomorrow (including two more final exams),
unfortunately.

I should be able to get the 3.4 Preview Release into Fedora CVS (devel) by the
end of this week, assuming my local testing . Though, Rawhide won't start
composing from the devel branch
until after Fedora 7 goes GA (at the end of May); so you'll need to check it
out of CVS and build it manually. I can build i386 and x86_64 RPMs, which I'll
post on my webspace.

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)