trouble compiling on Fedora Core 6

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Mon May 21 08:19:56 EDT 2007

 Hello
 I am trying to compile from source on FC6 and am running into this

 /bin/sed: can't read /openbox-3.3.990/parser/libobparser.la: No such file or
directory
libtool: link: `/openbox-3.3.990/parser/libobparser.la' is not a valid libtool
archive
make[1]: *** [render/libobrender.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lostson/openbox /openbox-3.3.990'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

 any ideas ?

 btw: the new site looks great and the new features look excellent. Great job
I am very anxious to try it out. Is someone making Fedora rpm's or does this
need to be done? I could make some up when I get this error fixed, thanks.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org