feature request: make maximizing possible for all windows

Tanjeff-N. Moos tanjeff at not-another-server.net
Mon May 21 02:07:20 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I found that maximizing some windows is impossible, e.g. the "open
file" dialog of evince. However, one can change its size manually. One
can even enlarge the dialog to fill the entire screen. But it would be
very convenient to allow maximizing those windows, especially for
people like me who works with a 12" display *g*.

I assume that this behavior does not conform to some standard and
therefore is possibly not desired for openbox. However, it is _my_
window, isn't it? It would be nice to have such a feature, possibly
configurable.

Tanjeff