[openbox] support questions

spg spg at fabel.dk
Tue Mar 20 19:06:38 EDT 2007

David Barr wrote:
> spg wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> is it allowed to use this mailing list for openbox support questions?
>>
> Hi!
>
> of course you can ask questions, preferably questions that are not
> answered in FAQs or manuals but ,you know, just ask what  you want,
> people can always not answer :)
>
> David
Cool,
well i've been trying to find a good guide or at least more information
about configuring my desktops as a 3 x 3 grid instead of 1 line.
Unfortunatly both the docs and the faq has almost no information about
such a configuration , except that it has something to do with the pager.

Can anyone , either give me more information , a sample or perhaps a
good link ?