path issue with shortcut

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 07:22:07 EST 2007

Hi

I have a strange problem. When I run (a self compiled audio) program
called "qjackctl" from the command line it works fine. However when I
run press C-A-j (which is where I placed the program) qjackctl doesn't
start, but I get this in .xsession-errors:

qjackctl: error while loading shared libraries: libjack.so.0: cannot

Seems like a path thing. Any ideas on how to fix this? I do have jack
installed, otherwise the program wouldn't run in the first place (it's a
jack frontend)...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte