3.4 - fantastic!

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Jun 20 08:03:43 EDT 2007

   Got the Fedora devel RPMs running on F7 and it's great!  Good job, everyone!

   Now all I've got to do is finish back-porting my few custom bindings,
etc. from my old config. files ...

   And can anyone tell me:  I xmodmap my keyboard a little, and so I've
found I have to bind my Windows key with 'Mod4'.  What is it that 'tells'
openbox that, say 'M' or 'W' would be my Windows key (and obviously isn't in
my case)?  Is it something I can tidy up?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature