[openbox] 3.4 RPMs?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Jun 11 08:31:57 EDT 2007

Around about 11/06/07 12:48, lostson typed ...
> ...  I currently have working rpm's for F7. ... If
> you would like to test the rpms I can load them up to my server for you
> to grab, as feedback is always good. ...

   Certainly;  I hope to upgrade my work box to F7 within the next day or so
and I think I'll hold off updating ob now till I've done that as I don't
want to be stuffed by an upgrade that downgrades ob, IYSWIM.

   If you don't mind, I'll email you when I'm in a position to try it out.
I'm not really an RPM guru either, but I have been rolling occasional RPMs
of varying complexities for a few years now.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature