[openbox] C-A key combinations not working with openbox 3.3.995

Dirk Jagdmann doj at cubic.org
Tue Jun 5 12:59:37 EDT 2007

> Attaching your rc.xml (double check that it's the one you're using!)
> would help.

You have it all attachted. I have checked with the default rc.xml and
Ctrl-Bindings did not work.

> Let's debug your X settings first---open xev and hit these key
> combinations and send us the results:
>
> Ctrl
> Alt
> Shift
> Ctrl+Alt
> Ctrl+Alt+c
> Shift+Alt+c

I have removed xev events like "Focus in" etc. and left everything
dealing with keys.

And I just checked again with my old openbox 3.2 (and the old config
files). All my key assignments are working there, so I did not mess up
anything general X configuration.

--
---> Dirk Jagdmann ^ doj / cubic
----> http://cubic.org/~doj