[openbox] C-A key combinations not working with openbox 3.3.995

Dirk Jagdmann doj at cubic.org
Tue Jun 5 11:49:59 EDT 2007

>> I've been long using openbox 3.2 and just decided to give the new
>> previews a try. However I found out, that my Keyboard command with
>> Control-Alt do not work, for example:
>>
>> <keybind key="C-A-c">
>>  <action name="Execute">
>>  <execute>xterm</execute>
>> </action>
>> </keybind>
>>
>> This is simply ignored. If I change the key to "S-A-c" it works. Is
>> this a bug or is the C-A modified unsupported?
>
> Check if you already have another binding for C-A-c. (or A-C-c).

Checked again, but there are not double assignments. In fact none of the
C-A keybindings work. I did some more testing on other keybinding, and
it seems that all bindings involving C don't work (as if opendox does
not receive/recognize the Ctrl key).

Is there a way to debug the keyboard event in openbox?

--
---> Dirk Jagdmann ^ doj / cubic
----> http://cubic.org/~doj