[openbox] Sorry

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Sun Jul 1 16:46:45 EDT 2007

On 7/1/07, Stoffe <stoffepojken at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can host that scripts for you if the original host of the Gnome menu
> scripts no longer is here. I have spray.se (not very good) with some
> unused space. Tell me if you need my help.

I've put a couple up on the openbox website, which are the ones
directly linked in the wiki.

It'd be really fabulous to have someone run around the internet
collecting every pipe menu script they can find, fix them up if they
don't work right/aren't portable, and write up wiki entries for them
all. Then we could put them all up on the website.  I've poked a
couple people irt this but no takers yet..