[openbox] Debian Maintainer

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Sun Jul 1 16:31:51 EDT 2007

On 7/1/07, Bernhard Stöckner <elven at swordcoast.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 30 June 2007, Bernhard Stöckner wrote:
> > Who builds the debian packages for download on the website?
>
> Never mind that.
>
> I'll look into taking over the packages. Give me a week or two for the 3.4.2
> release though.

I build those packages. Theres a couple things specifically missing
from them that should be there for the debian distro I think.  One is
the Debian menu generation and stuff, and the other is the
x-window-manager alternatives thing.  There is a bug in the debian
bugtracker for the Openbox package (something like "new version
available" or whatnot) in which I went into a little more detail about
these and what I think might or might not be right.

Its great to have someone interested in doing this! Thanks!

Dana