[openbox] Dual Head Problem

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Mon Jan 8 08:33:39 EST 2007

It's not a "problem" per se.. each other wm that runs on both a dualhead
(normal) setup and a xinerama setup are specifically coded to support
either one, and openbox's internal architecture is not designed to
handle this situation and would require serious reworking (at least i'm
pretty sure that's exactly what Mikachu said).

I've run dualhead with two instances of openbox for over 2 years without
much fuss, so I'm sure most people can deal with it.

dave