[openbox] plugin for render

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Wed Dec 19 13:06:43 EST 2007

So you mean you are making the frame layout a plugin architecture, as
opposed to the rendering portion of it?

My initial thought of what you said you were doing was around obrender,
meaning you'd have like a plugin for a cairo backend, xlib backend,
etc.  The thing that does the low level drawing.

What do you see this being used for?  Rearranging the frames?

I also don't really get why you don't just put your code somewhere for
other people to look at.  Even in a partially done state it would be
helpful for other people to see it.

dave