[openbox] OpenBox theme-buttons

Dave Foster daf at minuslab.net
Thu Aug 30 21:30:24 EDT 2007

Your theme is probably setting textures/image colors to be that.

Check these theme elements:
window.inactive.button.toggled.bg
window.inactive.button.toggled.bg.color
window.inactive.button.toggled.image.color

i guess there are different xbm's as well, maybe max_toggled.xbm is the
one you are looking for?  just looking at a rnadom theme i have, that
might not even be right, check openbox.org for the theme documentation.

dave