[openbox] an alternative to underMouse, was: Re: [openbox] MoveToEdge loses focus in 3.4.4

Andrei Paskevich andrei at capet.iut-fbleau.fr
Thu Aug 16 19:42:18 EDT 2007

I observe the same here. With the Dana's patch applied, xterm on top
of another xterm won't lose focus when moved from under the pointer.
Yet, xterm on top of Firefox, when moved off, loses focus to Firefox!
I wonder what makes the difference.

This happens with xterm over gtk-demo, too, though not every time.
Sometimes xterm keeps focus, sometimes loses it to gtk-demo.

As for "Refocus" action, that's exactly what I've proposed in
an earlier message. I still believe it could be a useful option.

Andrei