[openbox] Direction focus algorithm

Dana Jansens danakj at orodu.net
Thu Aug 9 18:21:17 EDT 2007

I think it's based on edges, and in that case 1->2 doesn't happen cuz
1 is past the edge of 2.  I didn't write that algorithm, a comment
says its from fvwm, and it's not the same algorithm used for finding
window edges for moving and stuff, but maybe it should be.  That one
finds both the front and back edges of windows.