[openbox] Raise Windows while switching

Jonas J Linde jonas at init.se
Mon Apr 23 15:48:33 EDT 2007

And Tanjeff-N. Moos spoke unto the world. And said:
>Hi,
>
>is there a possibility in OpenBox to raise windows while switching with
>ALT-TAB? I'd prefer to see the Window rather than the little dialog box.

Hello Tanjeff,

There was a patch from Jared Yanovich for that behaviour a while ago. I
haven't tested it myself (yet) but the patch looks clean enough. You'll
find it in the list archive from December under the subject "opaque
NextWindow patch".

Cheers,
--
Jonas J Linde <jonas at init.se>  http://www.init.se/~jonas/ +46-707-492496