[openbox] 3.3 rc2---major bug!

Mikael Magnusson mangosoft at comhem.se
Sat Sep 30 02:53:18 EDT 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Clay Barnes wrote:

> Any function bound to the window key is broken.  No others are, however.
>
> I don't see what I skipped in your suggestions, though.  Do you want
> my xmodmap input file?  More context from my xev?  (I've gotten about
> 12 hours of sleep in the last week (literally), so I'm a bit
> intellectually sloppy at the moment).

In my original reply i said this:

Please check that the output of "xmodmap" and what you get when you press
the win key in xev
agree.

For example on my computer:
% xmodmap
..
mod4        Meta_L (0x73)

I'm not sure how it could be said any clearer. Of course, if you stopped
top posting I wouldn't have to throw away the whole thread every time.

--
Mikael Magnusson