[openbox] My Openbox wishlist

Kacper Wysocki kacperw at online.no
Thu Sep 28 09:45:19 EDT 2006

On 9/28/06, Kresimir Spes <kreso at cateia.com> wrote:
> yeah, but that diesn't really do what an Alt-Tab should do, all it does
> is show the client-list-menu, and then I'd have to select a proper
> workspace etc. I want a quick way to switch between windows, but I'd
> like to see either labels or icons of all windows on the current workspace.

I agree, I've been missing this in openbox for a long time. IMHO the
windows/mac/kde/whatever style tab switching dialog with all app
windows and text below describing the current selected one is the
best.

However, I've also been on this list a long time, and can say with
good confidence that if you don't do it yourself it most likely won't
be done. So - this is on my wish/todolist, but you're welcome to beat
me to it. I'd certainly find it useful.

Cheers,
  -Kacper