My Openbox wishlist

Matt Rechkemmer ob-list at aesir-corporation.com
Thu Sep 28 03:49:35 EDT 2006

Let me start off by saying, I love Openbox.  Out of all the window managers
I've used over the years, I always find myself coming back to Openbox.  The
clean configuration, the speed, and the pipe menus are among some of my
favorite things about it.

If I could have two things in Openbox, I'd love to have:

1) Window geometry data shown during window resizing/moving.  A lot of
   window managers have this, and it would be awesome if Openbox did too.

2) The ability to customize some of the Openbox default menus, specifically
   the client-list-menu.  While I enjoy being able to cruise the menu by
   each separate desktop, it would be nice to customize it and have more
   than one "version" of it.

Maybe one day I'll learn my C and make some patches.  Until then, I submit
the above as my humble wish list.  With any luck, perhaps one day the
Openbox gods ;-) will smile upon me and grant my wishes.

Keep it real,

--
Matt Rechkemmer