[openbox] Is there some sort of session management?

Javeed Shaikh syscrash2k at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:00:00 EDT 2006

Openbox has per-app settings, which allows you to set things like
initial position.

For example,
<applications>
	<application class="Epiphany">
		<position>
			<x>60</x>
			<y>60</y>
		</position>
	</application>
</applications>

in your rc.xml would make any window with the class Epiphany be at
60,60. You can use wmctrl -lx to list all open windows and their
classes.