[openbox] Odd window behavior with dual screens

Bartosz Oudekerk bartosz-openbox at unreachablehost.net
Sat Sep 23 06:29:46 EDT 2006

On 9/21/06, David Courtney <blixel at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have an odd window behavior while using dual screens.  It's been
> going on for a while, but I am finally tired enough of it to try to
> fix it!
>
> Basically, xmms and the "controls" window of xine are "locked" into
> whatever screen they started on.  Any clues on how I can diagnosis
> this problem? (note a while back I compiled xine and openbox many many
> time with various xinerama settings to no avail)

I never actually noticed, since I like XMMS where it is, I have the
same problem. I can't get it to the other screen by dragging of any
kind, but have no problem with either the 'MoveToEdge' or the the
'MoveRelative' keybindings. So an temporary solution is using the
Keyboard more.

--
Bartosz Oudekerk

Obscenity is the crutch of inarticulate motherfuckers.