Wonderful Window Manager

Thomas Polliard thomas at polliard.com
Mon Oct 16 23:56:21 EDT 2006

First let me start by saying, this is a kicka22 window manager.  I have
used blackbox,fluxbox,enlightenment DR<17 and currently had been using
DR17, the unfinished window manager ;).  This blows them all away.  You
guys are doing a great job.  The tools that others have built to work
with openbox needs a little help but, that is not openbox's issue.
Anyways onto my real issue
Is there any intent in the future to provide a option to modify the
Raise window delay and the focus delay independently.

The one "user" issue I have had is that I prefer to be able to go
between windows without raising them when pasting commands from window
to window, however, I also like to be able to modify the Raise so that
when I do want a window to come to the front, I just have to click or
hover for a little longer.

Thanks for starting with standards and moving from there. Keep up the
excellent work

Thomas P.