Potential Orphans: obconf, obmenu, and openbox

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sun Nov 12 18:34:53 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 11:45 -0800, Peter Gordon wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I've added obconf, obmenu, and openbox to the "Potential Unmaintained"
> category on the Extras/OrphanedPackages wiki page [1]. I no longer
> actively use any of these; and I believe that these packages would
> benefit from having a new maintainer who does.

A couple of people on IRC (#openbox) asked me to clarify this for them,
so I'll post it here also to clear up any potential misunderstandings.

I see myself as a steward for these packages at this time. I intend to
keep them updated and continue to help triage their bugs, etc.; but I
feel that a maintainer who actually and actively uses these packages
would be more receptive and helpful to these ends.

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479