./configure problems

Olivier Kaloudoff kalou at kalou.net
Tue May 30 07:43:14 EDT 2006

Hello list,

 	I just saw some openbox screenshots, and it seems very
cool. But after co from cvs, aclocal, autoconf, ./configure fails like
this;

bash-2.05b$ aclocal-1.7

bash-2.05b$ autoconf-2.13
autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory

bash-2.05b$ autoconf

bash-2.05b$ ./configure --prefix=/apps/unsupported/

/home/freesoft/freesoft/build/openbox/missing:
/home/freesoft/freesoft/build/openbox/missing: No such file or directory
configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing
checking for gawk... gawk
./configure: line 1894: OB_DEBUG: command not found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
./configure: line 3019: OB_COMPILER_FLAGS: command not found
checking for inline... inline
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub

Can someone give me an advice ?

Olivier