[openbox] idesk

John Eikenberry jae at zhar.net
Sat May 27 21:07:34 EDT 2006

Another option for app launching is something like gmrun. I use it to
launch a limited set of apps that I just added by entering the programs
into its history file.  Very handy for a few apps you launch fairly often.

gmrun has packages in most dists... or get it from its home page.

http://www.bazon.net/mishoo/gmrun.epl

--

John Eikenberry
[jae at zhar.net - http://zhar.net]