[openbox] Dual monitor, xinerama and full screen movies

Troy Curtis Jr troycurtisjr at gmail.com
Thu May 11 23:20:44 EDT 2006

Well this is interesting.  I now have that same issue, but I noticed it
after I recompiled xine-ui and mplayer (I run Gentoo).  I wasn't aware that
it did not happen with other window managers (are there any other WMs
besides OB? :0P ).  So it seems that the problem is more complicated.
Perhaps some kind of interaction between OB and the media players.

Perhaps you should give some specifics about what versions of each piece of
software you are using (xine,mplayer,OB,distro) and where you got the
applications (compile from source, portage, rpm, etc).

On a different subject, you got XGL to work with both monitors?  Maybe I
should look into it again, I guess they have a fix for it now?  When I tried
it earlier in the year you could not get two monitors working...or maybe you
did something special.  Do tell!

Troy Curtis Jr

--
"Beware of spyware. If you can, use the Firefox browser." - USA Today
Download now at http://getfirefox.com