[openbox] Dual monitor, xinerama and full screen movies

fonseka at gmail.com fonseka at gmail.com
Thu May 11 17:50:13 EDT 2006

On 5/11/06, John Eikenberry <jae at zhar.net> wrote:
> John Russell wrote:
>
> > On 5/11/06, fonseka at gmail.com <fonseka at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >First I thought it was a xinerama or twinview problem, but then I
> > >tried gnome and it always work ok! So I think it's an openbox
> > >problem... Any hint??
> >
> > You could try it with a different WM to see if you can reproduce it.
>
> I think that is what he meant when he said he tried it with gnome (probably
> metacity).

Yup that's right.. tried with gnome (metacity), and even with Xgl +
Compiz it worked ok (full screen movie on the first monitor, and all
my applications shown on the second monitor).. only with openbox I got
that problem...

Maybe I can try fluxbox too (or give me you an advice of what WM to try)

--
Will work for bandwidth