[openbox] wishlist: tabbed windows

Timothy Wilson timothy.wilson87 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 09:25:54 EDT 2006

Marc,
You're not rude for answering his question, you were rude for how you
said it. Although I agree with your position 100% Marc, I disagree
with your phrasing. Rather than "it would be crap", why not "I believe
tabs are unusable / ugly / whatever, and therefor, are unsuited to
OpenBOX, which, in my opinion, aims to be usable and minimalist."
Timothy.